Thursday, March 26, 2009

Total Chaos--Cherry Buster....

I am loving the site as well as my teammates of course. I am disenchanted with the new rule as well. I think it's ridiculous that they can alter the whole game like that. I mean, gees, that's like telling a hockey team how many shots on goal they can have, or like taking away a free throw when there's a foul and only allowing one, or like taking away the 4th down in football. Sacrilegious in my book, but oh well. We go with the flow. I think overall it will be a great season just like the last. I am just so happy to be here for the spring season and not in some sandbox halfway around the world. I have missed everyone, and appreciate all the support. You are all like family to me. I love you guys......Now, let's play ball!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment